Updated 23 July 2021
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the King Hood Africa Facebook page and who are 18 years and older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of South Africans and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of King Hood Media & Consulting, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of King Hood Media & Consulting as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 1 August 2021 at 00:01 and ending 31 August 2021 at 23:59. All online entries must be received by 31 August 2021 at 23:59 SAST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://www.facebook.com/KinghoodAfrica All you have to do is visit the @KingHoodAfrica Facebook page like, share and comment the most on the pinned Chomie promo video, and your name goes into the hat.The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of King Hood Media & Consulting Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of King Hood Media & Consulting.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 1x 20GB data bundle valid for 30 days only. The prize is for Vodacom, MTN, Telkom & Cell C network subscribers only, valued at a maximum of R1000.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by King Hood Media & Consulting. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at King Hood Media & Consulting. discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for King Hood Media & Consulting. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing or by vote of a panel selected by King Hood Media & Consulting under the supervision of King Hood Media & Consulting management.
Winner will be notified by means of Facebook inbox notification. within five (5) days following selection of Winner. King Hood Media & Consulting shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT King Hood Media & Consulting’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that King Hood Media & Consulting, anyone acting on behalf of King Hood Media & Consulting. and King Hood Media & Consulting’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of King Hood Media & Consulting. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless King Hood Media & Consulting from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which King Hood Media & Consulting may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: King Hood Media & Consulting. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond King Hood Media & Consulting’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, King Hood Media & Consulting. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by King Hood Media & Consulting. King Hood Media & Consulting reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. King Hood Media & Consulting has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, King Hood Media & Consulting reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless King Hood Media & Consulting and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF South Africa AND Gauteng, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Gauteng having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 92 Langermann Drive, Kesington 2094, PO Box 28535, Kensington, 2101. Requests must be received no later than 13 September 2021 at 23:59 PM
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is King Hood Media and Consulting. 92 Langermann Drive, Kesington 2094, PO Box 28535, Kensington, 2101
15. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by King Hood Media & Consulting is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By viewing these terms on our website www.kinghoodmedia.com ,You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.
You may personalize your subscriptions based on your interests or unsubscribe by filling in the form below. You can also manage your communication preferences or opt-out via the King Hood website, By providing your personal information to King Hood Media & Consulting you are providing consent for the processing of your personal information.