Refer A Friend’s Business Referral program
Basic qualifications for the Refer-A-Friend’s business program:
- You must refer a business which is not your business or current employer. It should not have been engaged with King Hood in any previous, ongoing or prospective business relationship.
- The business that you refer must complete a transaction with King Hood for a package or packages.
- The referred business must select referral on “How did you find us” when completing engagement questionnaire form in the process of purchasing a package/packages.
- A form to complete the details of the referrer will be sent to the business to complete details of the referring friend and submit to King Hood.
- Refer-A-Friend referral form will be available at /get/refer-friend/ or print it out and submit it via email to the following email address: admin@king hood.co.za
- To claim the Referral Award, you will be required to provide your full address and a photocopy representation of your government issued ID/Passport.
The Referral award (Referring Customer)
- The Referral Award will be a once off payment an amount of R300.
- The Referral Award will be awarded once the payment transaction has been completed and payment received in full.
- King Hood will execute payment of the award through e-wallet
- King Hood may at its sole discretion provide different Referral Award merchandise of equivalent value, with or without prior notice to you.
- King Hood, at its sole discretion and for any reason, reserves the right to reject referrals including but not limited to referrals for companies that are duplicative, or are for existing customers, prospects or partners of King Hood.
- Referrals with cash payment through e-wallet are limited to 35.
King Hood is not responsible for any taxes, customs or other tax issues relating to the issuing of this Referral Award. Any additional tax payment is your sole responsibility.
If and to the extent King Hood is required by an authorized tax authority to withhold any taxes on the Referral Award, King Hood shall provide all required reporting and withhold any such amounts as required by law.
In order to receive your Referral Award you may be subject to additional payment requirement such as, for example, income tax, etc. You are solely responsible for payment for all such taxes as they are levied and as they apply to you. King Hood shall make no such payments and shall not be responsible.
King Hood reserves the right to terminate the Refer-A-Friend Program at any time at its sole discretion. King Hood also reserves the right to terminate any Referral Award at its reasonable discretion.
These Refer-A-Friend program Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be enforced under the laws of the Republic of South-Africa.
The purpose of King Hood Refer-A-Friend’s Business program is to introduce King Hood affordable marketing and branding packages to colleagues, friends, business partners and customers. However, King Hood does not allow you to:
- use the Refer-A-Friend’s business program for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms;
- resell all or any part of the Referral Award;
- use the Refer-A-Friend’s business program to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information or spam, including but not limited to sending out junk emails with the referral link.
- use this program to act on behalf of King hood as a salesperson or reseller and may not demo the packages.
- used for active reselling of as a source of income.
- Previous and current King Hood employees are not eligible to participate in this program.
- You are responsible for determining that participation in the Refer-A-Friend’s business program and receipt of the Referral Award is in compliance with all policies and requirements of your company. Your participation in the program will be considered confirmation of your full compliance with any such policies and requirements.
THE REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM AND THE REFERRAL AWARD IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR COVENANTS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM, ANY MATERIALS OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THE REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL KING HOOD BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR LEGAL THEORY ASSERTED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (I) THE PARTICIPATION IN THE REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM OR ANY REFERRAL AWARD, EVEN IF KING HOOD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF KING HOOD (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM, ANY PROGRAM RELATED MATERIALS OR SERVICES, OR ANY REFERRAL AWARDS, EXCEED R100.