Updated 21 October 2021
Are you a small business owner? If yes, we offer a special discount on selected packages to ensure that we give you the much needed support.
Contact us with your company details to see if you qualify and how much you can save today! (Please note this discount is for the Silver packages only and available upon request. The criteria is as follows: Only South African registered businesses with a turn over of less than R2 million a year qualify for this discount.) The awarding of this discount is for the sole discretion of King Hood Media and Consulting.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment is required 50% upfront and 50% upon delivery of 1st draft (Quotes are valid for 7 days)
- All package prices exclude VAT, travel (If you are within Gauteng, we offer a 20 KM radius free from our office in Kensington, Johannesburg, South Africa there after a R5.50/km will be charged. If you are not within Gauteng, all travel costs will be quoted separately.)
- In the event that the client does not give notice of cancellation for photo & video shoot events within 24 hours before the booking, the deposit shall be forfeited.
- If a photo or video booking is made and no deposit was given prior, and the client fails to give notice of cancellation within 24hours, a cancellation fee of 50% of the booking shall be charged.
- It is the client’s responsibility for photo & video shoot to be punctual. We will not be liable for time lost due to client’s negligence; full amount for the time booked will still be charged. Any additional time will be seen as another booking and shall be charged accordingly.
- Additional photo and video shoots/extensions above the specified quote will be charged separately at our hourly rate of R750.
- Detailed products are provided for each package and outlined in the PDF documents on our website.
- 2x free changes are allowed on graphic design, photo edits, video and social media content plan and thereafter our hourly charge of R750 will apply.
- Social Media posting plans will be signed off monthly by the customer before posting. Changes point 7 will apply.
- Information requirement on Customer Questionnaire/Brief to be supplied. Delay caused by insufficient information to proceed with deliverables point 7 will apply.
- Critical communication for changes to be done in writing before the project deadline.
- Video Packages – Voice Over: The Voice Over Artist’s quoted on our packages are based on our standard artists list for a 2-3 minute read – License: Online use only e.g. Web and Social Media, please email email@example.com for more about our artists and usage rights. Please note any special requests for voice over artists may increase the Voice Over costs substantially please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Video Packages – Stock Footage: The Gold and Animated Explainer Packages include 5x Free Stock Footage Clips. These 5x Free Stock Footage Clips are selected by our team on your behalf, please note should any changes (From the 5x Free Stock Footage Clips provided by our team) or additional stock video clip/s be required for your video, an additional cost will be charged at R650 per stock footage video clip.
- Video Packages – Music: The Video Packages include 1x Free Stock Audio / Music Clip. The 1x Free Stock Audio / Music Clip is selected by our team on your behalf, please note should any changes (From the 1x Free Stock Audio / Music Clip provided by our team) or additional stock Audio / Music clip/s be required for your video, an additional cost will be charged at R500 per stock Audio / Music clip.
- Ecommerce Website Package – Shopify monthly fees: Please note all King Hood Media and Consulting’s packages exclude the monthly Shopify costs. These monthly fees are set up directly with Shopify by the customer and paid for monthly by the customer directly to Shopify. Shopify payment terms apply. Website domains not included and will be quoted separately.
- King Hood Music – Sample Packs License Info: 1.The Sounds remain the property of its manufacturer and/or Origin Sound. (Collectively,
“Licensor”) and are licensed to you as the original end-user (“Licensee”), for use subject to
the provisions below. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved exclusively by
(A) The Sounds in a category of ‘Sample Pack’:
The Licensee may use the Sounds in combination with other sounds in music productions
(which include soundtracks of such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or
commercials, computer games and multimedia presentations, library music), public
performances, and other reasonable musical purposes within musical compositions.
The Licensee may modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes as
part of a musical composition with other sounds.
The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds in isolation as sound effects or as loops (i.e. a
sequence of musical events) or any competitive products that are sold or relicensed to
multiple third parties.
2. A right to use the sounds is granted only to the Licensee and is NOT transferable.
3. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of the Sounds, either
as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to
or download from any server, or transfer all or any of the enclosed sounds to another user,
or for use in any competitive product.
4. Licensor will not be responsible if the sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the