Growing your business requires a solid grasp of video production skills.
Customers are watching more video in 2021 than ever before! 68% percent will watch a video under a minute long.
Video generates more engagement than other content formats on platforms like Instagram, which is important for small businesses. What are your plans?
Hurry…! Or you’ll be left behind.
Now that we know video is good, let’s look at how you can use video marketing for your company.
The Complete Video Production Bootcamp has everything you need to get started in video production.
That means you may start your video marketing campaign right now.
Famous video content developers Phil Ebiner, William Carnahan & Sam Shimizu offer 9 hours highy quality on-demand video in this 4.5/5 rated course. A DSLR, mirrorless camera, or professional cinema camera will be used in this video production bootcamp. You’ll learn how to edit your films to make them more aesthetically appealing and unique.
You’ll learn how to use your smartphone and webcam to generate spectacular videos that will wow your friends.
- Produce videos that people will like watching and sharing.
- Manual video shooting using a DSLR, mirrorless, or professional cinema camera.
- Create better story-telling photos by adjusting exposure and composition.
- Stunning screen casts and videos from cellphones.
- DJI drone aerial videography.
- Professional video lighting on a budget.
- Record clear audio with various mics in any setting.
- Enhance video engagement by editing.
- Know what gear to buy to make outstanding videos.
- Online video export in high quality.
- Social Media likes and shares increase.
- Grow a profitable YouTube channel.
One of the themes of this course is creating video content for commerce using your digital product collection as video assets. Improve your marketing strategies to increase your company’s marketing effectiveness.
Currently, The Complete Video Production Bootcamp is only R1,400. The pricing may change without notice.
Click here to get Udemy courses up to 50% off.
This post uses Udemy affiliate links in which the site earns a commission on each signup, at no cost to you.
I’d love to help you on your video journey. You can comment on this post or you can connect with me on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter @keithphotoblog